Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"Forest Dusk"

I decided on "Forest Dusk" with the help of the fabulous comments.
Though, I'm still loving the "Under the Sea" name, and I shall contemplate what I a perfect thread color would be for that name.

That's one thing I love about the dyeing game.
Some times the colors come together first, then a name is applied.
But, sometimes, there is a name, and the colors come next.

Both ways are super fun!!


Anyway, "Forest Dusk" is listed and the hankie and size 60 150 yard skein have already sold. :o)

Since it moved so fast, I think it will be fun to do them again. 






5 comments:

  1. Great name for a really perfect green combo.
    Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess, I like it. glad the items sold so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great name! Look forward to the thread that matches Under the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant name perfect for that colour way.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete